Department for Communities Small Capital Grants Programme Open
Small Capital Grants Programme 2018/19 - Call for Applications
Co-operation Ireland has been appointed by the Department for Communities (DfC) as the Intermediary Funding Body for the 2018/19 Small Capital Grants Programme for Northern Ireland.
The purpose of this Programme is to promote Partnership and Collaboration among Voluntary and Community organisations. As such the amount of grant available to applicants will be dependent on the number of partners included on an application:
- 2 partner groups = can apply for £1,500
- 3 - 4 partner groups = can apply for up to £3,500
- 5+ partner groups = can apply for up to maximum £5,000
To be eligible for grant assistance organisations must:
- be constituted voluntary /community sector organisations located in Northern Ireland
- have an annual income of less than £100,000 per year.
This grant is only eligible for expenditure on capital items and groups must be able to incur the expenditure before 31 March 2019.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received by 6.00 pm on Sunday 17th February 2019.
For forms and how to apply click here