Grace Women's Development Recruiting Experienced Child Care Provider
GRACE WOMENS DEVELOPMENT LTD would like to recruit an experienced Child Care Provider to lead and manage a new 60 place childcare service in the new purpose built building at Alliance Avenue which will open in September 2020. We are looking for a dynamic entrepreneurial individual(s) who will be able to develop the new Child Care Service into a high quality, sustainable facility.
- Previous experience of leading and managing a day care service, either private, community managed or social economy
- Successful previous experience in business planning and financial sustainability in relation to a day care service
- Knowledge of the Day Care and Childminding Regulations and legislative requirements in relation to establishing a day care service
- Previous experience in recruitment and management of staff
- Appropriate qualifications in relation to the management of a day care service
- Knowledge of the local area serviced by GRACE WOMENS DEVELOPMENT LTD
- Member of a relevant network of day care providers
- Holder of relevant childcare qualifications
The successful applicant will take possession of a fully kitted out day care service, will be responsible for the financial management of the service and pay a negotiated rent to the GRACE WOMENS DEVELOPMENT LTD.
Please send a CV outlining the essential and desirable criteria electronically to Sally Smyth: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CVs is 12 noon on 30 July 2020